Why Choose ClearMed Solutions?
- A patient manager is assigned that will regularly call the patient
- Access to patient manager 24/7
- All prescriptions are reviewed for interactions
- Help avoid hospitalization because the patient does not understand how to take medication
- Any potential adverse event is reported to a doctor for review
- Heartland can bill 99.9% of all insurances
- In most instances, Heartland will price match any other pharmacy
Since your medication is delivered at the same time every month, you will be able to budget your money more effectively and plan appropriately.
Often feeling tight on time? We manage your medications so you can manage your life and time with what matters most.
No depending on anyone to get your medication. We manage and organize your medications before they leave the pharmacy.
No more taking multiple trips to the pharmacy or keeping up with multiple pill bottles and confusing labels. Your prescription is delivered to your door, customized for your daily schedule.
The ClearMed Promise
After signing up for ClearMed, the pharmacist will review all medication history from the hospital to help ensure proper medication therapy. At discharge, the patient will have a patient manager assigned. This patient manager works closely with the patient to ensure all medications are being taken correctly.
ClearMed offers safe and convenient filling methods. Opt to have medications filled and delivered to the patient’s home or facility, or the patient may have the option to pick up. Throughout our care program, ClearMed patients will receive regular calls from their patient manager offering assistance with medication and therapy management.
If interventions are needed, we are here to help facilitate care with a doctor. For as long as the patient is in the ClearMed program, they will continue to receive care and education through their patient manager.