Why Choose ClearMed Solutions?
- Help avoid hospitalization because the patient does not understand how to take medication
- A patient manager is assigned that will regularly call the patient
- Access to patient manager 24/7
- All prescriptions are reviewed for interactions
- Any potential adverse event is reported to a doctor for review
- Heartland can bill 99.9% of all insurances
- In most instances, Heartland will price match any other pharmacy
After signing up for ClearMed, the pharmacist will review all medication history from the hospital to help ensure proper medication therapy. At discharge, the patient will have a patient manager assigned. This patient manager works closely with the patient to ensure all medications are being taken correctly.
ClearMed offers safe and convenient filling methods. Opt to have medications filled and delivered to the patient’s home or facility, or the patient may have the option to pick up. Throughout our care program, ClearMed patients will receive regular calls from their patient manager offering assistance with medication and therapy management.
If interventions are needed, we are here to help facilitate care with a doctor. For as long as the patient is in the ClearMed program, they will continue to receive care and education through their patient manager.